Sunday, March 6, 2011

Two Weird Visions I Had...

One of the visions I had,
I was fighting with my insane dum ass uncle (who is so insane, he needs to be in the metal health clinic and why his own son doesn't want anything to do with him). In the vision, I seen myself pulled out my gun on him after he came charging at me, and told him if he didn't get the f*** out of there I was going to kill him.

I'm still pissed off after a month ago when he told me he would "slap the s*** out of me" in the car that time. Since then, I've been waiting for him to say something so I can poke him with something. >_<  He pissed me off that much. I let it go then, but next time he better watch it. He may not be so lucky.


Second vision I had,
This veteran soldier was found screaming on the ground. He somehow was slung and spinned from a tree branch, felled down, broken his legs, teeth out of his mouth, right ear was ripped apart from his head.
This really was a nasty scene. I don't know why I had this vision, but... hmmm... I don't know.

Weird visions I had, the first one I know the reason I had that one. Anyways, this is my blog. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment