Sunday, February 20, 2011

CRAZY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!

Since Thursday was my birthday, i've been so busy since. Not even on a Sunday i couldn't stay home and relax lol


On Thursday (the day of my birthday), my friends thrown three parties for me in ONE DAY!
After i told everyon eit was my birthday, we all had a little classmate celebration get together (considered as a party XD). then, another celebration at Subway, eating TONS of $5 footlongs XDD and the latenight afterparty at Plush nightclub.


On Friday, we went out to dinner to some fancy place my older sister took me to. but, it was nice ^^ it actually was quite awsome :-) specially it was an all you can eat place. ;-) ooooooohhh yeeeeah lol


On Saturday, we had a birthday bash party! it was live all over Ustream, YouTube, Yahoo TV & Web Networks,LLC. the party itself was insane!


And, Today, i traveled on tour on the road to Branford County. Just outside of Lake City, between Gainesville and Lake City. Had a great time there and ate pretty gooooooooooooooooooood. :-D


Anyways, my birthday this year was flipping awsome!!! this year, i wasn't sitting at home like in '09 or last year...which i'm happy about that lol

No comments:

Post a Comment