Saturday, February 12, 2011

LIVE on Ustream from Publix

I have a Ustream app on my android 4G phone (with wifi). and, today, some friends of mine came over, then (an unexpecting visit from) my cousin came over and we all took a cab to publix.

So,after we arrived, my friend and i got the idea to use the ustream app on my phone to broadcast live with all of us together in the store. it was so funny, we were saying alot of crazy stuff.  and, made everyone in the store who heard us laughing harder than life.

Then, some fans who loves me and, my music, came to me me for autographs, and i told them i was broadcasting my show live on U-Stream from my Android phone. and, this again was another fun,happy, yet busy and exciting day for me. pretty chill, cool, calm, fun, etc. :)

Check out all the recorded live videos on my Ustream channel http://ustream.tv/channel/rubenpandyoffical

No comments:

Post a Comment