Wednesday, February 9, 2011

weird dream #1

OMG,i just totally had this weird dream when i went to sleep while on the pc.
I was dreaming that i was in the kitchen,our pet bird was walking on the kitchen and enjoying water splashing in his face like he was taking a shower,then i went in the cab,going to attend a race with my friends,but i left in the cab,wearing nothing but blue shorts.

But,it gets weirder,i was sitting in the crowd,waiting for the race to began...i looked down,AND I WAS COMPLETELY NAKED! usally,as the freedom nudist that i am,i would be happy i'm nue,BUT,this was not at a location where nudism is accepted,nor legal. O.o

so,then i covered myself in pillows (don't ask where they come from) tried to go in the back somewhere no people were to i oculd put my shorts back on. but,i ran into an ex-gf  i was like "omg. wrong timing!" so,we walked outside,i was fully dressed as my aunt was looking for me,outside of the mall. i seen her signaling some guy she thought was me XD weird dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment