Tuesday, February 8, 2011

the situation of what happened last night

One of my friends been getting into alot of fights recently,but i had no idea it would ever come to this point.

Last night,i went outside,walked a few blocks to my friend's house to talk to him about something,we have just been somewhere,and i brought a new pair of Nike` sneakers.

So,we were just talking,and some guy walked passed us. he said "what's up",and we replied back the same,he kept walking but stopped,he turned to my friend,and asked "do i know you from somewhere?". "no,you must be confusing me with someone else" my friend said. the guy was like "yeah,i think i do know you from somewhere. you're the guy who shot my lil' cousin" i frozed. and,i went in my friend's house after they started arguring,i didn't want any part of it. so,after i walked into the house,i heard 20 gun shots...my heart was beating FAST as hell after that.

I ran outside,i screamed "OH S***!!",i seen my friend on the ground coughing up blood,like he was choking up red paint...then,the guy looked at me,i couldn't see his face clearly cause it was dark,but i seen his eyes WIDE UP BIG almost like a creepy cartoon shadows in the dark where all you can see is their eyes O.o and,i seen tears roll down his cheek. he then,pointed the gun at me,and i ran for my LIFE!  I already grabbed the box of shoes,some cash (and some weed my friend was gonna sell later) before returning outside...

dude,i seen alot of stuff before,but never this kind of stuff....untill now....

some other friends came back in a car,strapped with loaded snipers in case if we seen that bastard who shot him,we stood there hoping police and emergancy crews would arrive soon,in which they did,so we left to avoid any cops...i do not wanna go to court,cause i feel if i testify against him in court,it may result in a gun war,cause i know that idiot would put a hit out on me... (which would result in him and whoever involved to die cause we would make sure we kill whoever tries to kill me first)

No comments:

Post a Comment